Blogger templates

terça-feira, 2 de agosto de 2011



click  abaixo para baixar tudo

01 - Liverpool Express - You are my love
02 - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Hideway
03 - The Animals - the house of the rising sun
04 - Nikka Costa - I believe in love
05 - Eagles - Hotel california
06 - Charlene - I never been to me
07 - Matthew Fisher - Can`t you feel my love
08 - Lulu - To sir, with love
09 - Super Herótica - Je t`aime moi non plus
10 - Anarchic Sistem - See me, hear me
11 - U.S.A. For Àfrica - We are the world
12 - Kenny Rogers & Barry Gibb - You and
13 - P.H.D. - I wont let you down
14 - Kenny Rogers & Sheena Easton - We`ve got tonight
15 - Kenny G. - Theme from dying young
16 - Nazareth - Dream on
17 - Richard Clayderman - Ballade pour adeline
18 - Olívia Newton John - Hopelessly devoted to you
19 - Pholhas - I started a joke

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário